10 Problems I Have With Disney’s Beauty and the Beast
By Kristi Harrison
- The big bosoms of Gaston’s blond admirers
- Mrs. Potts is clearly too old to be the mother of a young child
- Belle puts talking silverware in her mouth
- Belle puts an enchanted boy in her mouth
- Belle falls in love with a manimal
- Only one character speaks French
- What legal authority did the Beast have to imprison anyone for life?
- The Beast is illiterate.
- The proportions of the castle are insane.
- Do all the silverware represent people? If so, the staff of the castle would have easily numbered in the hundreds. What kind of income was the Beast generating to support such a multitude?
POST YOUR COMMENTS